HOTEL @ MORGUEN TOOLE COMPANY
~ Available 7 Days A Week...Drop-ins Welcome ~
ALL ROOMS EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING & FREE WIFI
*Please note: 6% PA sales tax and 5% hotel tax plus cleaning gratuity will be added to price. Prices may vary according to holidays, events and seasons *
2023 SPECIALS! CALL or EMAIL TO RESERVE
~~~>>MORGUEN TOOLE PACKAGE >>~~~
1 NIGHT FULL RENTAL OF THE HOTEL
-Nine Rooms /18 Beds w/ all amenities-
$899 / NIGHT (Save $100) - Excludes peak season and some weekends
$1,799 / 2 NIGHTS (Save $200) - Excludes peak season and some weekends
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 814.233.1991 or 814.289.5798 for more details!!!
~~~~<<< THE ULTIMATE STAY & PLAY PACKAGES >>>~~~~
RIDE DOWN HILL BOTH WAYS!!!!
- 2 Night Stay @ Hotel @ MTC
- 2 Days of Biking the Gap
- Bike to Cumberland
- Bike to Confluence or Ohiopyle
- 2 SHUTTLES BACK TO MEYERSDALE!
- 2 DAY FULL OF ENJOYMENT!!!!
Prices starting at just $229 Per Person (Minimum 2 People @ this special rate)
** GROUP RATES & SHUTTLES AVAILABLE!**
Switch to Calendar Search Mode
Notes, Special Requests
Optional Discount or Gift Code
Pay with Bank Account
Pay with Google Pay
Pay with Apple Pay
Pay with credit card
get card token/pay
Amount to be charged now:
Payments are in USD, and are secured by SSL encryption.
By clicking on 'Make Reservation' below you are agreeing to the
* Morguen Toole Company and Trailside Inn utilize a self check in procedure. You will receive an email with a passcode and instructions for check in. Please feel free to call us if you have any issues at 814.233.1991 or 814.289.5798
* Check In 3:00pm.* Check Out 11:00am. You may request an Early or Late Check Out and is based upon availability. An additional fee may occur.
* Lost Key charge is $25.00 and will be charged to the credit card on file.
* Bike Storage Procedure: Bikes are stored in a secure place at each location. Any issues please call 814.233.1991 or 814.289.5798 at check in for assistance.
* Wi-Fi is available at each location.
* Please be respectful of other guests and maintaining reasonable noise levels.
* Please notify a staff member or the hotel manager if you have any concerns about your accommodations.
* Morguen Toole and Trailside Inn are non-smoking facilities in lodging rooms as well as restaurant and pub.
* Please be respectful to the room and the items within the room. Do not rearrange the furniture or remove items from the walls. Jumping on the beds is strictly prohibited. If there are any special requests of room adjustment, our staff will gladly accommodate if possible. these requests should be discussed prior to your arrival date so that we have the opportunity to accommodate your needs, Please call 814.233.1991 and an MTC hotel staff member will try to help make your stay more enjoyable. However, any adjustment made to the room is at the discretion of the MTC management. Please know that any items removed from MTC is considered theft and Morguen Toole reserves the right to report missing property to the local authority. Any damage to the room, furniture, decorations, etc. should be brought to the attention of MTC staff immediately. Please know that the guest, to whom made the reservation, is held financially responsible for the damage, including the cost to repair, replace and the labor involved.
* On the weekends there is entertainment provided for your enjoyment. Please be aware that sound may carry in the building. Typically entertainment ends at midnight. Thank you for understanding.
* IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY PLEASE DIAL 911
*Fire exits are marked and exit route maps are posted on each floor. Please also note where fire extinguishers are located on the map and throughout the building.
We require a cancellation notice 7 days in advance of your stay for a no charge cancellation. If cancelled within the 7 days of your stay, a fee of 50% of the room rate will be charged to the card on file. A cancellation within 48 hours or a no-show will result in a charge of the full room rate to the card on file. Only an exception with a doctors note or emergency room visit will be waived
Powerful Property Management