GoDisneyVacation.com Condo Rentals
Vacation home rental condos in Kissimmee Florida, proudly managed by Go Disney Vacation, a SanCan Property Management Company. Gated resort community, heated pool, balcony, patio, close to Walt Disney World Orlando.
All of our condo rentals have a full kitchen, living room, dining area, separate bedrooms, washer and dryer, free parking and free Wi-Fi.
Use "Availability Search" to Search and Book Your Reservation Now!
If you would prefer to send us an email inquiry, use the CONTACT US link on the top of the webpage.
Cellphone when in Florida
Home Phone or Contact Number
Notes, Special Requests
By clicking on 'Make Reservation' below you are agreeing to the
LEGACY DUNES RULES & REGULATIONS
By clicking "Make Reservation", I agree to the terms of this contract
"Guest" represents the individual in which the reservation is made.
GUEST INFORMATION: Guest affirms Contact Information entered is truthful and accurate.
RESERVATION DETAILS: Arrival Date and Departure Date, Rate, Tax, Fees and Total are stated on the reservation page.
DEPOSIT PAYMENTS ONLINE:
Due immediately to secure reservation: $200.
Deposits for online reservations must be made by credit card. (3% Fee)
BALANCE PAYMENT: Check or Credit Card (3% Fee)
Due: 30 days prior to arrival date.
Check: To save credit card Paypal fees, guest can pay balance by check, money order or cashiers check.
Payable to Anthony Sangenito and mailed to: 10701 Dark Water Ct., Clermont, FL 34715 (Checks must be in US Funds)
The reservation is not secured until the payment due is received. This reservation can be cancelled until the payment is received.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If for any reason guest cancels the reservation before 60 days prior to the arrival date guest will receive a full refund. If guest cancels reservation up to 60 days prior to arrival date, the deposit is not refundable. If the balance is paid in full and guest cancels reservation up to 30 days prior to the arrival date, the balance is not refundable. No shows, late arrivals, and early departures after arrival are non-refundable. All cancellations will be charged a $45 processing fee.
CHECK IN: 4:00 PM or later. If guest is checking in after midnight, guest must let us know as soon as possible by phone or text.
CHECK OUT: 10:00 AM or earlier. Guest must check out by 10:00 AM. We reserve the right to remove all luggage and other personal belongings from the condo if guest is not checked out
by 10 AM on the contracted departure date. We accept no liability for lost or damaged property should any belongings need to be removed.
CHECKING IN: Guest understands that there is no Front Desk required for check in. Guest
goes directly to the condo. Each condo has an electronic lock on the entry door.
DOOR ENTRY CODE: Entry Door Code will be active from 4 pm on the arrival date through
10 am on the departure date.
ARRIVAL INSTRUCTIONS: The arrival instructions will be emailed upon final payment. The arrival instructions will have the Condo Address for your GPS, Gate Access Code, Door Entry Code and other important information. If guest has not received the arrival instructions within
24 hours of final payment confirmation, guest must let us know prior to the arrival date. Guest is responsible for printing and bringing the arrival instructions or having it accessible on a smart device upon arrival.
AGE REQUIREMENTS: This condo must be rented in the name of an individual over the age
of 23. Guest verifies that all information given in order to rent this condo is truthful and accurate. Proof of age may be required. If this information is not truthful and accurate, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation at anytime before or during the reservation dates and no refunds will be issued.
OWNER: Owner shall provide all utilities, appliances, furnishings, towels, linens and starter bathroom supplies.
GUEST: Guest agrees to leave the condo in the same condition as found. Any damage to the unit will be guest's responsibility to repair or replace. Any damage must be reported to the property manager immediately. 352-638-2299
Furniture must be in the same location as when guest arrived. Dishes, pots and pans must be properly cleaned as to not have any baked on food. All trash (water bottles, boxes, bags etc) must be picked up and put out regularly during the stay and upon departure.
SECURITY AND SAFETY:
Guest is responsible for making sure the condo, doors and windows are properly secured at all times. Owner assumes no liability for property loss or damage, nor liability for accidents or injury.
INSPECTION: The condo will be inspected before the arrival and immediately after upon departure.
OCCUPANCY: By law, The number of people occupying shall be no more than:
4 Guests in a One Bedroom
6 Guests in a Two Bedroom
8 Guests in a Three Bedroom
10 Guests in a Four Bedroom.
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS: Our website will indicate how many beds and what size
beds each condo has. Guest has the responsibility to ensure the condo that is rented has the amount of beds needed for the amount of guests in their party.
VISITOR PASSES: The condo supplies 2 Visitor Passes. These passes are used to access
the vehicle gates after initial arrival and for the properties amenities. The guest must make
sure they leave the 2 Visitors Passes in the condo upon departure. Failure to do so will incur a $25 replacement fee for each Visitor Pass.
PARKING PASSES-HANG TAGS: The condo supplies 2 Parking Passes-Hang Tags to display in your vehicle when parked at Legacy Dunes. The guest must make sure they leave the 2 Parking Passes in the condo upon departure. Failure to do so will incur a $25 replacement fee for each Parking Pass.
ZERO TOLERANCE: No pets allowed and No smoking allowed inside the condo. Smoking is permitted outside the condo only. The presence of any pet or smoking inside the condo will terminate the contract immediately. We reserve the right to remove your belongings and no refunds will be given.
RENTAL COMPANY: This condo is managed by GoDisneyVacation.com/ SanCanPropertyManagement an independent property management company. If you have any questions or concerns during the stay you must contact GoDisneyVacation.com/SanCanPropertyManagement. The Resort Property Management
Office manages the property only and is not responsible for any concerns that pertain to the condo itself.
SECURING AND CONFIRMING THE RESERVATION: Upon making a reservation, the guest is requesting a specific condo. In the event that the condo the guest is requesting is not available for any reason, we will attempt to offer the guest a comparable condo or a full refund. We reserve the right to change or cancel a reservation should the condo not be available for any reason.
INABILITY TO PERFORM
In an event beyond our control that this condo becomes unavailable for the contract dates, we will do everything reasonable to offer other accommodations and/or provide a full refund only.
We are not responsible for any utility or cable/internet interruptions during the stay but will make every attempt to contact the utility/cable company to restore their services. There will be no monetary compensation for the inability to use these services.
LEGACY DUNES RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Guest acknowledges that they have read the Legacy Dunes Rules and Regulations and by agreeing to the terms of this contract, the guest agrees to follow Legacy Dunes Rules and Regulations and acknowledges that the Rules and Regulations are apart of the contract. Any guest not adhering to the Rules and Regulations will result in immediate cancellation of the contract and no refund will be given.
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THAT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION IS CORRECT ON THE "MAKE RESERVATION" PAGE:
Name, Address, Phone Number, Cellphone Number while in Florida and Email Address.
This is a binding contract between the Guest and the Owner of the condo represented by Anthony Sangenito (Agent of GoDisneyVacation.com / SanCanPropertyManagement LLC)
By clicking "Make Reservation", I agree to the terms of this contract
LEGACY DUNES RULES & REGULATIONS
LEGACY DUNES RULES & REGULATIONS
1. The sidewalks, entrances, stairways, corridors must be clear of any obstructions. Children shall not play or loiter in halls, stairways, or other public areas.
2. No inflammable, combustible or explosive fluid or barbecue shall be kept or used inside any condo, balcony or patio
3. No supplies shall be placed in the halls or on the staircase landings. Common Elements shall be kept free and clear of rubbish, debris and other unsightly material.
4. Bagged garbage shall be deposited in bins located outside the condo door or in the trash compactor located at the property exit..
5. Other than a United States flag respectfully displayed, nothing shall be attached or affixed to the exterior of any unit.
6. No Solicitors are to be permitted on the condominium property.
7. Food and beverages may not be consumed outside of a Unit, except in such areas as are designated by the Board of Directors of the Association.
8. The use of gas-fired or charcoal-fire cooking grills is prohibited inside a condo unit.
9. The use of Skateboards or Roller-blades is prohibited in common areas.
10. Fireworks are not allowed in any interior or exterior portion of the Association property.
11. Birds/Wildlife: Active or passive feeding of birds or other wildlife from a window, terrace, patio or lanai area is strictly prohibited.
12. Smoking is not permitted in any indoor Common Area.
13. Unit Owners are responsible for any damages to the Common Elements or Limited Common Elements caused by themselves, their family, guests, invitees, servants, lessees and persons who are on the Condominium Property because of such Unit Owner.
You are asked to lower voices, turn down radios, TV’s etc after 10 PM. Keep noise levels to a minimum for the enjoyment of all guests and residents of the resort.
V. SWIMMING POOLS
All guests must adhere to the following pool rules. Failure to adhere to the rules may result in the loss of pool privileges and/or a fine.
1. Pool hours are: 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. Please do NOT use the pool area after 10 PM.
2. NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY! Lifeguard or supervisory service is not provided. Anyone using the recreational facilities, including pool, shall do so at their own risk, responsibility and liability.
3. Safety equipment has been provided for emergency use only. Familiarize yourself with the location of these items.
4. Diving is not permitted in any areas of the pool. Running, pushing or boisterous activity in or around the pool areas is also prohibited.
5. Absolutely no radios, tape players, CD players or other electronic devices which produce sound are allowed without earphones or headsets being worn.
6. Pets, glass or sharp objects are not allowed beyond the gates leading to the pool deck. This includes around, near or in the pool.
a. If glass debris is found in the pool or a health infraction occurs, the responsible Guest will be liable for the expense of draining, cleaning and refilling of the pool.
b. If glass or sharp objects are brought to the pool area and it causes an accident, the responsible Guest will be liable for the cost of any resulting damage or injury.
7. Shower before entering Pool.
8. Persons with open cuts, wounds or rashes may not use the pool.
9. Each guest is responsible for placing his/her (and guest's) garbage in the trash receptacles prior to leaving the Pool.
VI. FITNESS CENTER
All guests must adhere to the following Fitness Center rules:
1. All persons using the Fitness Center must do so at their own risk, responsibility and liability.
2. All persons must adhere to all signs posted within the room or on equipment.
3. Hours of the Fitness Center are 6 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week.
4. Absolutely no radios, tape players, CD players or other electronic devices which produce sound are allowed without earphones or headsets being worn.
5. All equipment shall be wiped down after each use with towels that you provide.
6. All equipment is to be used as intended. Weight stacks should be lowered on the
equipment to their start positions to avoid striking other plates. Please be
considerate of your neighbors and limit use of a particular piece of equipment to 30
minutes if someone is waiting.
7. Report any problem or equipment malfunction to the Property Management immediately.
8. All persons 16 years of age and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult when entering and/or utilizing the Fitness Center.
VII. TOT LOT
1. The play area is not monitored nor supervised by any association employees. All persons using the facility must do so at their own risk, responsibility and liability.
2. Food, beverages and glass objects are strictly forbidden in the area.
3. All persons 12 years of age or younger using the facility must be accompanied by a responsible adult when entering and/or utilizing the facility.
In order to preserve the integrity of our Community, please abide by the following rules:
1. Park your vehicle in a single parking space. Parking spaces are unassigned and therefore, available on a first come, first service basis.
2. Only standard size passenger vehicles with legal and current license tags may be parked in the parking areas designated for residents.
3. Parking is not permitted on the grass, curb areas or fire lanes. Double parking is prohibited.
4. Management has the right to tow vehicles at the owner's expense without further notice if parked in designated "No Parking", "Red Curbed", or "Handicapped" areas. Management reserves the right to designate parking areas.
5. Have all vehicles repaired off premises, including oil changes.
6. Management has the right to tow vehicles at the owner's expense for the following violation: Broken windshields, expired license plate tags, flat tires, missing essential parts that render the vehicle inoperable or vehicles that appear to have been abandoned.
7. Long Term Parking of Automobiles, Pickup Trucks and Passenger Vans. If an owner chooses to leave his or her vehicle at Legacy Dunes for a protracted period of time, the vehicle must be registered with the Management Office.
8. Vehicle and parking violations will result in a citation. After, two citations, the vehicle will be towed without notice if any of the following situations exist.
a. The vehicle is parked in such a manner as to obstruct a fire lane.
b. The vehicle is obstructing an entrance, exit, or aisle of the parking lot.
c. Vehicle parked in a handicap space without legally required handicap insignia displayed.
a. No trucks larger than pick-ups or vans are allowed on the premises overnight.
b. No commercial trucks are permitted in the community except to make deliveries.
11. Campers, mobile homes, recreational vehicles, trailers or similar vehicles are permitted if they can be placed within the parking space dimensions available and do not hamper the free movement of vehicles around them. They shall be registered with the Property Management Office and shall be assigned a designated parking space for a period of up to 2 weeks.
13. Bicycles shall be stored in the racks provided at the back of the garage buildings. Bicycles can not be left unattended in common areas.
For the safety of all Residents and visitors, please observe the 10 mph speed limit within the Community and observe all traffic signs.
IX. BASKETBALL COURT
X. TENNIS COURT
1. The court is available from 6:00 A.M. until 10:00 P.M. daily for the use of residents and their guests only. Guests must be accompanied by a resident. Roller blades, skates and skateboards are not permitted on the court. No food or glass containers are permitted on the court. If failure to follow any of the rules so set forth shall cause damage to the court, net or screening, a fine in addition to the cost of necessary repairs will be imposed.
This Rules and Regulations has been edited for quick reference. If you require a copy of the full Rules and Regulations, please request a copy.
Powerful Property Management