MAKE SURE YOU READ THE RENTAL AGREEMENT AND CANCELLATION AGREEMENT IN THEIR ENTIRETY BEFORE RESERVING ANY OF OUR HOMES. ONCE YOU CLICK "MAKE RESERVATION", YOU ARE LEGALLY BOUND TO THE TERMS OF THAT CONTRACT IN ITS ENTIRETY.
IF YOU PAY USING PAYPAL YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYING ANY AND ALL PAYPAL FEES CHARGED. IF YOU ARE ENTITLED TO ANY KIND OF REFUND IT WILL NOT INCLUDE PAYPAL FEES. THOSE FEES ARE PAID TO PAYPAL FOR YOU TO HAVE THE CONVENIENCE OF USING THEIR SERVICE. LISA BAIR RENTALS DOES NOT PAY THESE FEES OR REFUND THEM. ....EVER! !
A security deposit of $200.00 collected from the Lessee when this Lease is executed shall be refunded to the Lessee on the 10th of the month following departure; and upon inspection, the premises are found to be in as good condition as at the beginning of the Lease; and provided the covenants, agreements and conditions on the part of the Lessee have been complied with entirely. The security deposit is not any part of the rent and cannot be deducted from the total rent due. If applicable, or required, any cleaning fee will be deducted from the total security deposit and the balance refunded.
The Lessor covenants with the Lessee that the Lessor, paying the rent when due as aforesaid, shall peaceably and quietly, occupy, and possess said premises for the full term of this Lease without interruption whatever, except as provided below, and the said Lessee covenants with the Lessor:
1. To pay rent herein before reserved at the time at which the same is payable.
2. Not to suffer or commit any waste of premises, nor make any unlawful, improper or offensive use of same.
3. That this Lease shall terminate on the date herein and when the Lessee vacates premises.
4. At the termination of said tenancy, to quietly yield up the said buildings in as good and tenantable condition in all respects as the same are now.
5. The Lessee covenants that the Lessor, nor his agent, shall not be liable for any damages or injury of the Lessee, the Lessee's agents or employees, or to any person entering the premises or building of which the demised premises are a part, or to goods or chattels therein resulting from any defect in the structure of which the demised premises are a part, and further to indemnify and save the Lessor harmless from all claims of every kind and nature.
6. You certifiy that you have read carefully the limitations of this dwelling by the landlord as set forth in this contract, including limitations on numbers of persons permitted to occupy the Premises, and agree to abide by such limitations. Exceeding these limitations may cause cancellation of this agreement and all monies paid for rent will be forfeited.
7. If you cancel this agreement you will lose your deposit. If you cancel this agreement less than 30 days from arrival date, you will not only lose the deposit but also the amount equal to one nights rent . If you are renting for multiple weeks, you need to pay deposit immediately. In January you will need to pay one weeks rent. If you cancel the reservation on multi week rental you lose the deposit and one weeks rent.
8. You agree to pay for any damages to premises, including damage to furnishings and household items, which occur as a result of Lessee's occupancy.
9. You are not to charge any long distance calls to the telephone of the rented premises, nor permit any of your family or guests to do so.
10. Should Lessor take the rental property off the rental market, for any reason, Agent may provide Lessee with substitute comparable accommodations for the same period without liability for breach of contract. If Agent is unable to provide a substitute rental property, the Agent's liability shall be limited to refund of deposit and/or any rent already paid.
11. Your check-in time is after 4:00 p.m., and check-out is no later than 11:00 a.m.
12. You are responsible for furnishing all linens, food, dish detergent, soap, toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning supplies, and the agree to remove all of your possessions at check-out time, leaving the premises in a clean and orderly condition.
13. NO PETS ARE ALLOWED ON/IN RENTAL PREMISES (unless otherwise authorized and with a paid pet fee).
14. The house is to be left in a clean and orderly fashion, trash removed, all of your items removed from refrigerator. House is to be left in an orderly condition and all items removed that were brought in by Lessee. If the cleaning is excessive or more than average, an additional charge will be deducted from your security deposit. If you leave your trash there will be a charge for its removal.
We will accept families and responsible single adults, NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED OR TOLERATED. If you are found to be having a house party you will be asked to leave immediately and NO REFUNDS will be given!!
IN THE EVENT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY OF THE COVENANTS AND AGREEMENTS ON THE PART OF THE LESSEE HEREIN CONTAINED, THE LESSOR MAY AT HIS OPTION, DECLARE THIS LEASE TERMINATED. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT. IF NOT UNDERSTOOD, SEEK FURTHER ADVICE.
I UNDERSTAND THAT CHECK OUT TIME IS 11:00 a.m. AND THAT I WILL BE CHARGED $25 PER HOUR FOR LATE CHECK OUT. THIS AMOUNT WILL BE HELD FROM MY SECURITY DEPOSIT.
Lessee agrees to pay security deposit immediately upon reservation. Home will not be held until the security deposit has been received. If Lessee cancels this agreement the security deposit will be forfeited. If this agreement is cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival in addition to the security deposit, Lessee forfeits one night's rent. If home is rented again for the same time period the only thing forfeited will be the deposit.
If you are renting for multiple weeks, you need to pay deposit immediately. In January you will need to pay one weeks rent and if the reservation is after January 1st you will need to pay one weeks rent as well as the security deposit at the time of reservation . If you cancel the reservation on multi week rentals you lose the deposit and one weeks rent.
IF YOU PAY USING PAYPAL YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYPAL FEES CHARGED. IF YOU ARE ENTITLED TO ANY KIND OF REFUND IT WILL NOT INCLUDE PAYPAL FEES. THOSE FEES ARE PAID TO PAYPAL FOR YOU TO HAVE THE CONVENIENCE OF USING THEIR SERVICE. LISA BAIR RENTALS DOES NOT PAY THESE FEES OR REFUND THEM. ....EVER! !