2023 Rental Agreement
It is mutually agreed between parties as follows:
1. Tenant shall not violate any city ordinance or state law in or about the premises. This includes NOT PARKING ANYTHING ON THE GRAVEL AREAS. To not follow this rule will result in the tenant paying fines as charged by the Township.
2. Tenant shall not sub-let the premises, or any part thereof, or assign this agreement without written consent of the Landlord
3. Tenant must not make any alterations to said premises
4. No Pets
5. No smoking in unit or enclosed porch - Violation will incur $250 fine
6. Quiet Hours 11 pm - 7 am due to Township Ordinance - Noise Violation will result in $500 fine
As a multi-unit property, quiet hours MUST be respected.
7. Landlord shall provide Tenant with the following:
Kitchen Equipment including dishes, cooking utensils, microwave, coffee pot & toaster
Linens and bedding for maximum of 3 persons
Dish soap, Hand/Bath soap...(shampoo NOT provided)
8. Unit photographed completely prior to every booking - Tenant responsible for any missing or broken items
9. Bass Point is privately owned; the Landlord is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its docks. The Landlord is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Tenant. Accepting this rental, it is agreed that all Tenants are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. Tenant and their guests hold Landlord harmless for use of property, dock, lake feature, fire pit and stairs
10. One boat slip on site is based on availability only and is for the sole use of Tenants boat only IF AVAILABLE.
CANCELLATION POLICY: NO REFUNDS IF CANCELLATION OCCURS WITHIN 14 DAYS OF CHECK-IN
Cancellation prior to 14 days of check-in - 50% refund of rental rate