We highly recommend arriving in Nicaragua and spending a few days on the mainland before coming out to Finca del Sol and Ometepe. As the airlines can be unpredictable, it would be unfortunate if you were unable to share in the beauty of this very special place we call home. Kindly note we are not wheelchair accessible and our place is not suitable if you have serious mobility issues, health problems, looking for city life, bars and parties or are uncomfortable in an outdoor/nature setting. Although the Minimum stay is 2 nights, we recommend a 3 -5 night stay in order to have time to properly relax and do a few activities without being rushed. PLEASE NOTE, PRICING BELOW INCLUDES ALL GOVERNMENTAL TAXES AND COMPLIMENTARY WIFI (COMMON AREA)
Switch to Calendar Search Mode
Notes, Special Requests
Optional Discount or Gift Code
Which Channel did the reservation come from?
-- Select --
By clicking on 'Make Reservation' below you are agreeing to the
CHECK IN 12 to 2 PM * If you plan to take the 2:30 ferry and arrive later than 4pm, kindly send a quick email or call if possible.
LATE CHECK INS - Please try to arrive early, we are not a big fan of late check-ins, however in the event of any unforeseeable delay, please call us.
CHECK OUT at 10 AM
LATE CHECK OUT'S - there is a place where you may store your things if you wish to leave the island later in the day
* All prices in US Dollars Include Governmental Taxes and Reservation Fee
*Breakfast, lunch boxes and tours
* 70% of your accommodation is charged up front.
REMAINDER OF BILL
* You are responsible to pay for the other 30% of your reservation + incidentals in cash. (US dollars or Nicaraguan Cordobas)
We hope to make your vacation time with us as easy and enjoyable as possible. This means guaranteeing that when you make a reservation we have that space available for you when you arrive. While we understand that plans change & accidents happen, and we try to provide the most flexibility possible when people need to cancel their reservations, however, when guests cancel on short notice, the cabins (we have refused to other potential guests) will most likely go unoccupied. Regardless of the reasons behind the cancellation this is not fair to the other potential guests who where denied the experience nor to us who are forced to bear the financial loss of the unoccupied bungalows. Kindly note the following policy:
must be made in writing 2 days prior to arrival date for full refund, subject to any cancellation fees that may be charged by Finca del Sol.
* If cancellations are not made in writing within 2 days the deposit may not be refunded regardless of the reason you are canceling.
* Minimum cancellation charge, administration fee = US$25 per cabin
* Date change fee, including adjusting, altering in any way or dropping nights from your reservation (with a minimum of 3 weeks notice) = US$25 per cabin
* Changes with less than 2 days notice = full room charge.
*Changes on the number of nights after you arrive: If you wish to add additional nights and we have a spot we will be happy to host you. If you wish to drop nights from your reservation will kindly request that you pay 100% of your reservation, excluding the breakfast services regardless of the reason you are canceling.
* The deposit will not be refunded regardless of the reason you are canceling.
Powerful Property Management