· We are unable to accommodate pets but we will gladly recommend a nearby kennel.
· The second and third floors have all the suites. These are for the private enjoyment of registered guests only. Please do not invite others to visit or “take a tour” of bedrooms during your stay with us. We have common areas in the first floor plus gardens where you can invite guests to sit.
· We are a non-smoking facility. Guests who choose to disregard our no smoking policy will be evicted and assessed for damages, minimum $250.00 plus any extras including lost revenue.
· Fireplaces are out of service in the summer season. Please do not try to light one. On the same token, A/Cs are out of service in winter. They usually get covered to prevent cold air coming in. Turning them on will overheat them. Please do not turn them on then.
· 50% deposit is required. Full payment is due if reservation is made within the non-cancellable period (see cancellation policy).
· Deposit guarantees payment for the entire reservation; late cancellation owes full fee.
· Two night minimum on weekends; three night minimum for holiday and festival weekends.
· MasterCard, VISA, personal checks and cash accepted.
If at any time you have questions, please feel free to call or email firstname.lastname@example.orgRosewood Country Inn | 67 Pleasant View Rd. | Bradford, NH 03221 | 603.938.5253