Farmhouse Studio Reservation Page
Activities & Events
Switch to Calendar Search Mode
How did you hear about us?
Special Certificate Code
Check-in is between 4pm - 6pm. Please indicate below when you plan to arrive (and if you'd like to request a late check-in).
How did you hear about us?
Ashland Chamber of Commerce
Word of Mouth
Pay with Bank Account
Pay with Google Pay
Pay with Apple Pay
Pay with credit card
get card token/pay
Amount to be charged now:
Payments are in USD, and are secured by SSL encryption.
By clicking on 'Make Reservation' below you are agreeing to the
1. We are sorry, but dogs are not allowed at our farm since we have many free-range animals. We have our own dogs and cats running around the property.
2. No Smoking inside the Farm Stay, Wall Tents, or on the Farm. Smoking is allowed in the Parking Area only. If you smoke outside, please crush and dispose of all cigarette butts in a safe manner since we are surrounded by forests. If there is a smell of smoke or we have to clean up after you, there will be an additional fee.
3. Check-in is 3:00- 6:30 PM and check-out is 11:00 AM. These times are negotiable with the stated acknowledgement of your hosts.
4. Deposits: A reservation deposit equal to a one night stay is requested to hold all reservations and has the double purpose of a security deposit. This will be applied to your balance due at the end of your stay as long as there is no damage.
5. Payments of all rents are due upon departure either by check or credit card. Your credit card receipt will read Ã´Willow Witt Ranch.
6. Cancellations: Reservations cancelled 21 days or more prior to arrival will receive a full refund, less a $25.00 processing fee. Reservations cancelled 20 days or less may result in deposit payments being forfeited if we cannot re-rent the accommodation. We reserve the right to charge for entire reservation if cancelled 7 days or less prior to arrival date. There are no refunds for unused nights resulting from late arrivals or early departures, except under extraordinary circumstances which will be at the discretion of the owner. Call 541 890-1998 to confirm cancellations with the host.
7. A charge of $25.00 will be assessed for each returned check.
8. There are no refunds due to mechanical failure, natural disasters, or weather.
9. Please abide by any additional rules posted on the Farm. These are for the safety of both you and the farm residents (animals and people). A farm has inherent dangers and we will do our best to point out the obvious ones; however, guests will hold harmless Willow Witt Ranch from all claims, suits or action of any nature arising out of activities of their party.
10. Willow Witt Ranch reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
11. Violations of any federal or state laws, company policies or house rules are all grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
12. Receipt of your deposit and registration form will secure your reservation.
II. RELEASE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
When you check-in, we will have you sign this agreement. Please be sure to read it completely before your arrival.
1. I agree to RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE any entity or individual involved in any way with the ownership, management, control and/or maintenance of the Willow Witt Ranch, LLC, and/or their employees, officers, directors, management, employees, agents (collectively and individually referred to herein as Releasees), from all liability to me, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefore on account of injury to the person or property or resulting in death and whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise.
2. I hereby ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE due to the negligence of Releasees, and any of them, or otherwise while using or staying at Willow Witt Ranch.
3. I agree to INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage, or cost (including but not limited to attorney fees) that they may incur during and/or as a result of any activity of the undersigned while at Willow Witt Ranch, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise.
4. (When applicable) I am the parent/guardian of a minor child and do hereby give my approval of his/her participation in any and all of the activities at Willow Witt Ranch. I agree to the above terms and conditions for myself and on behalf of the minor.
5. WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY! Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, disclosed, or loaned to any entity outside Willow Witt Ranch LLC except the bank processing institutions that are involved in completing your purchase. Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. We NEVER store credit card numbers on our site. Only the bank processing institutions see this information.
6. Questions can be referred to Willow Witt Ranch, 658 Shale City Road, Ashland, Oregon 97520. 541 890-1998 or email email@example.com
Cancellations: Reservations cancelled 21 days or more prior to arrival will receive a full refund, less a $25.00 processing fee. Reservations cancelled 20 days or less may result in deposit payments being forfeited if we cannot re-rent the accommodation. We reserve the right to charge for entire reservation if cancelled 7 days or less prior to arrival date. There are no refunds for unused nights resulting from late arrivals or early departures, except under extraordinary circumstances which will be at the discretion of the owner. Call 541 890-1998 to confirm cancellations with the host.
Powerful Property Management