Rental Information & Company Policy
1) Rates subject to North Carolina sales tax and Carteret County Occupancy Tax. Rates apply to families only and are subject to change without notice.
2) No pets allowed unless specified otherwise.
3) Reservations can be made by mail, telephone or in person from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. 1/2 of the rent plus the reservation processing fee is required to confirm any reservation and must be received within 7 days of making the reservation. Otherwise, the reservation may be cancelled.
4) A cancellation fee of $50.00 and the processing fee will be charged to you if you cancel your reservation within 30 days or more of your arrival date. If you need to canacel your reservation one month or less prior to your arrival and if the unit is unable to be re-rented for the cancelled period, then no money is refunded. If the unit is re-rented for the same time, all monies paid, less the $50.00 cancellation fee and processing fee will be refunded. If you have paid for Travel Insurance, you may submit a claim for a refund.
5) All of our rental properties are privately owned. Occupancy may be refused or terminated for any cause considered sufficient by Rental Company, in which case any deposit or rent will be refunded pro-rata.
6) One or more locked closets are reserved for storage of Owner's property and are not included in the rental.
7) No advance reservations will be accepted for less than one week during the months of June, July and August.
8) We ask that you limit your party so as not to exceed the accommodation limit for your cottage or condominium.
9) We cannot guarantee air conditioners, appliances, etc., and no refund or rate adjustment will be made for mechanical failure. We will make every effort to keep appliances, air conditioners, etc. in good working order and in the case of a breakdown, we guarantee we will repair any breakdown as soon as possible.
10) Units managed by Beaufort Realty are privately owned and reflect the needs and tastes of the owners. Our standards are high; however, the condition of the unit, as well as the furnishings, will vary according to the owner's desires.
11) Cooking and eating utensils are provided but you may want to bring your favorite coffee pot, etc.
12) In units where telephones are available, please charge all toll calls to your credit card or home phone. There will be a $5.00 clerical charge on any calls charged to unit number.
13) Mail and telephone messages may be picked up at our office. We do not deliver messages except in emergencies.
14) There is a reservation processing fee of $50.00 Sales Tax
A cancellation fee of $50.00 plus the processing fee will be charged to you if you cancel your reservation within 31 days or more prior to your arrival date.
If you need to cancel your reservation 30 days or less prior to your arrival date and if the unit is unable to be re-rented for the cancelled period, then no money is refunded. If the unit is re-rented for the same time, all monies paid, less the $50.00 cancellation fee and processing fee will be refunded.