Search for Availability and Book Your Vacation Rental NOW!
Switch to Calendar Search Mode
Number of Guests Under 25
Address & City, State, Zip Code
By clicking on 'Confirm Reservation' below you are agreeing to the
(SAMPLE) RENTAL AGREEMENT/CONFIRMATION
A $75 NONREFUNDABLE deposit is due at the time of booking. That deposit is then applied to the balance.
ALL RATES including tax and cleaning. NOT INCLUDED: A $25.00 parking pass (only one parking pass per condo is allowed) and $3.00 EACH for wristbands, both good for your entire stay that you will need to purchase from the on-site homeowners office (located left of the center pool) after arrival.
BALANCE of $ is due on or before , 2018. (3 WEEKS BEFORE YOU ARRIVE)
You will be sent a payment link for the balance on , 2018. If you would like a link before the due date let us know by email, text or voice mail and we can send it early.
If there is a card on file that you like to use that for the balance, let us know by email, text or voice mail before the due date and we will send you a payment link.
REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT: A $150.00 refundable damage deposit is required the day before arrival. We will send a payment link to you for that amount if no card on file. If you have a card on file we automatically charge the card for the $150 the day before arrival and refund after checkout once the housekeeper clears for damage. The Arrival Information will be emailed to you the day before arrival so be sure your refundable damage deposit is done on or before that date.
1. If cancelling more than 3 weeks (21 days) before your arrival date, the $75 nonrefundable deposit is withheld (except for monthly/snowbird rentals that have a different cancellation policy).
2. If cancelling less than 3 weeks (21 days) before your arrival date, there is no refund and we rebook the dates and you can reschedule new dates as long as in the same owner condo and within three months from the date you cancelled.
Please note that you are not renting from the Homeowners Association Office or the on-site rental office, except for purchasing your parking pass and wristbands at the Homeowners Association
ARRIVAL CODES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARKING PASS & WRISTBANDS:
1. You will need to stop in at the Homeowners Association Office (located left of the center pool) after arrival to purchase a parking pass for $25.00 and wrist bands at $3.00 each which are good for your entire stay (monthly/winter rentals policy may be different). Be aware that the Homeowners Office will allow only one parking pass per reservation and will sell only the amount of wrist bands depending on the floor plan you are reserving. Check your reservation for the number of guests allowed in the floor plan you reserved. Please note that the person purchasing the passes and wristbands must be the person reserving, responsible, and over age 25.
2. The homeowners office is open normally between 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 or 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and variable hours on the weekends. If you arrive after the Homeowners office is closed,
leave a note on the dash of your car with your name, date and time of arrival, which condo you are in, and your cell phone number, and state that you will purchase your parking pass when the homeowners office opens.
ARRIVAL DAY CODES:
CODE to unlock the door to *** Sent the day before arrival
CODE TO SUNBIRD SECURITY GATES will be ***
WIFI LOG-IN *** (If the unit has wifi.) Sent the day before arrival.
FITNESS ROOM: *** Sent the day before arrival.
Please do the following on your last day:
1. Bring all trash out to trash chute.
2. Load dishes, and start the dishwasher.
3. If you used the sofa sleeper, leave it open and unfolded on your last day the
housekeepers. Leave the sheets and other bedding on the sofa sleeper.
4. Leave the sheets and all bedding in all the beds and the housekeeping crew will take care of them.
5. DO NOT LEAVE THE TOWELS IN THE BATH TUB. LEAVE THEM IN A DRY SPOT ON THE FLOOR.
6. You do not have to thoroughly clean the condo, but you are expected to keep it clean and
leave it in a neat and clean condition.
7. Leave A/C thermostat at 75 or higher when you depart on your last day.
AIR CONDITIONING: Adjust the thermostat to your comfort level, but please leave the fan setting to auto. Running the fan constantly is not necessary, wasteful, and could cause the a/c to not cool properly. Please do not turn AC below 70 degrees.
DAMAGE THAT MAY CAUSE A DEDUCTION FROM YOUR DAMAGE DEPOSIT:
1. DO NOT CONNECT ANY DEVICE TO EITHER TV. YOU WILL BE BILLED FOR THE SERVICE CHARGE TO HAVE THE SETTINGS CORRECTED WHEN THE NEXT GUEST ARRIVES. NO EXCEPTIONS. WHICH INCLUDES ANY GAMING SYSTEM OR ROOKU TYPE DEVICE.
2. More guests than reported, reserving party being under age 25, the number of
guests under age 25 not reported.
3. Leaving the property in a state that will cause more than the normal amount of time for
the housekeeper to clean.
5. Leaving patio doors or windows open during stay or on check-out day. This causes
the a/c to freeze and a service call.
6. Missing towels or bedding.
7. Late check-out that causes waiting time for the housekeeper.
8. Illegal drugs used or in your possession (including any form of marijuana) by you or any of your guests will result in immediate eviction and loss of all funds.
9. Any smoking of any type is prohibited including vapor or electronic cigarettes.
10. Not taking the trash out before you leave on your last day.
You agree that any intentional or damage by negligence to the inside contents of the condominium which includes broken items, damaged items, missing items (including missing or misuse of towels or bedding) will come out of your damage deposit and if more than the amount of the damage deposit you will be billed for that amount.
Minimum age requirement to reserve and be responsible for the property is over 25 years and sometimes more, depending on the time of year. We do not allow student groups. Reserving with false information will result in eviction with no refund of deposits or rent. Sub-letting is not allowed (Reserving for someone else to use property). Reserving and sending someone else in your place is not allowed. Reservations made under false pretense will be subject to eviction, forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and rent.
HURRICANE POLICY: If there is an official evacuation of the beach due to a hurricane
during your stay, you will have the option to be refunded for the nights lost,
or given that many nights toward a future stay of rent.
1. NO SMOKING is allowed in the condo including vapor or electronic cigarettes. Be prepared to be billed if housekeeper detects cigarette odor, ashes, or other evidence of smoking.
2. NO PETS are allowed in the condo. Be prepared to be billed if evidence
of a pet is noted by the housekeeper, pet hair, urine stains or smells.
3. TOWELS/BEDDING: THERE IS NO TOWEL OR LINEN EXCHANGE.
No linens are provided except the ones the housekeeper leaves as
listed below so you will need to bring extra towels. You will need to bring your own beach towels for the pool and beach. There is a Laundromat on the ground floor across from the elevator.
THE HOUSEKEEPER LEAVES:
1. One set of clean sheets on the bed and one set of clean sheets for the sofa
2. 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, and a bath mat.
3. For the kitchen, 1 dish cloth, 1 dish towel.
4. One-day supply of toilet paper, dishwasher detergent, trash can liners, bar soap.
You will need to bring the amount of supplies you feel you will need during your stay, or plan to shop
after arrival. You are not expected to thoroughly clean the condo you leave or do the laundry, but it should be left in a neat and clean condition that does not require more than the ordinary time and duties of the housekeeper.
Thank you for reserving with me. Please call or e-mail with any questions.
What is the Cancelation Policy?
If cancelling more than 3 weeks (21 days) before your arrival date, the $75 nonrefundable deposit is withheld (except for monthly/snowbird rentals that have a different cancellation policy).
If cancelling less than 3 weeks (21 days) before your arrival date, there is no refund and we rebook the dates and you can reschedule new dates if in the same owner assocations condo and within three months from the date you cancelled.
What is the Hurricane Policy?
If there is a Mandatory evacuation of the beach due to a hurricane during your stay, you will have the option to be refunded for the nights lost (not including the $75 nonrefundable deposit), or given that many nights toward a future stay of rent.
Sunbird Condo Vacation Rentals, Panama City Beach, FL
Powerful Property Management