Saturna Lodge Reservations
The Saturna Lodge is a character-filled property offering comfortable accommodations in one of six rooms. Click on the dates desired and choose a room that best meets your needs. Summer Season requires a minimum 2 night stay on Friday or Saturday from June 1 though September 15.
2016 RATE CHANGE: A gourmet breakfast is included with overnight stays.
Any questions you can call us at 250-539-2254 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Switch to Calendar Search Mode
Notes, Special Requests
Optional Discount or Gift Code
Credit Card Number
Use contact name
Use contact address
By clicking on 'Make Reservation' below you are agreeing to the
* Room rates shown are for one or two persons, including bed and breakfast. Extra persons in a room are $30 for each adult, $20 for each child aged 4-15. Note: 5% GST & 8% Accommodation PST is added to room rates as of 1-April-2013.
* In June, July, August and September, and Holiday periods, a two-night minimum applies for Saturday stays (i.e. Friday & Saturday or Saturday & Sunday).
* Public dock space available at the Saturna Point Government wharf.
* Free shuttle to ferries, seaplanes, and public wharf for overnight Lodge guests.
* Free WiFi internet access.
* Cell phone coverage: Reception is poor at the Lodge but available elsewhere on the island. Our phone is always available for use.
* For groups that bill all six rooms to one party any time during the year, a
5% discount applies to the individual room rates or the package rates.
* Room availability and reservation requests are available online, or call, or e-mail
your requests. First night's room guarantee (credit card number) required with
* VISA, MasterCard, Interac (debit) travellers cheque and of course cash
* Smoking is not permitted inside the Lodge but there is a designated area.
* Pita, our Irish Setter, is always looking for other dogs to play with. If your dog
is well behaved, they are welcome in some rooms with
an additional fee of $25 per night, call for more information.
* Owned by Saturna Lodge Ltd. The Lodge is not affiliated with Parks Canada
or the Saturna Island Family Estate Winery but we enjoy having them close by.
Due to the intimate size of our accommodation and ferry schedule limitations, any cancellations affect us significantly; therefore we must adhere to a strict cancellation policy. We must receive your cancellation request at least 14 days before your date of arrival. If notified seven to 14 days before your stay, we will charge half the cost of your first night rate. If notified within seven days of arrival, we will charge the full cost of your first night. In special instances involving more than two-night stays, holiday weekends or group stays, we reserve the right to charge the full amount of the reservation. We will, of course, make every effort to re-book the space and, if successful, we will not charge you. Please inquire for more details. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Powerful Property Management